We provide some special services to your clients.
Foreign Trade Services
Latin America and US Trade:
Rivera Global has its own department specialized in foreign trade consulting services.
Our team of trade professionals can help you operate more effectively in exporting goods and services from the United States to Latin America.
We can assist your company in developing and implementing strategies to help you take advantage of free trade agreements, special programs and transactional effectiveness.
Our firm is specialized in foreign trade consulting. We have over 20 years of experience dealing in the Latin American market.
We can help your company and clients in the following areas:
- Customs procedures (customs valuation, tariff classification and duty-free treatment)
- Handling international transportation procedures
- Rules of origin to qualify for preferential treatment
- Quantitative restrictions (QR)
- Licensing and importation permits
- Technical standards
- Regulations regarding consumer protections
- Regulations on environmental protections
- Marking requirements
- Sanitary and phytosanitary requirements
- Assistance in matter related to antidumping, countervailing measures and safeguards measures
Turn Key Market Development
We provide USA exporters the opportunity to develop new markets. Through research and market intelligence, identifying with market opportunities to compete effectively in foreign markets.
Customs Duties and Internal Taxes:
We also provide USA exporters the know how to develop their presence in new markets with customs duties and internal taxation studies, as they may affect trade.
Assistance in Transaction and Negotiations:
Rivera Global holds contacts, and serves as an agent with local distributors and final buyers as well as locates or identifies representatives in the local market.
Depending on the conclusion of these market studies, customs duties analysis and negotiation with local buyers we can assist in the next step by bringing your products and services to these Latin American markets.